At Pennybyrn, we recognize that many seniors remain independent and able to complete most daily tasks yet also need assistance with a few activities of living. We have found that residents thrive in an environment that feels like home while also receiving the daily assistance they need at Pennybyrn’s Taylor Village Assisted Living.
Our assisted living services are modeled to fit each individual’s lifestyle and offer as much or as little support as needed. Residents are able to select preferred mealtimes, bedtimes, and favorite activities. Our care promotes independence while providing security and peace of mind.
A Complete Care Team
Pennybyrn utilizes a care philosophy of addressing all dimensions of health and wellness in all areas of our community. This means assisted living residents not only receive the nursing support they need, but also benefit from a complete care team, including:
- Licensed nurses, certified nursing assistants, and medical technicians are available 24 hours a day to assist with:
- Personal assistance with activities such as dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Medication management
- Dining assistance
- Assistance with ambulation and transferring
- Assistance with continence care
- Assistance with personal laundry
- 24-hour staff, emergency call and response system
- Registered dietitians and chefs work together to provide:
- Three nutritious and delicious meals each day
- Dietary planning to accommodate specific medical and health needs
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists are available as needed.
- Exercise specialists conduct a range of classes designed to meet varying fitness levels and needs.
- Activity directors plan social and educational events that take place both at Pennybyrn and in the surrounding community.
- Chaplains and sisters help organize spiritual opportunities for residents of all faiths.
Discover the Pennybyrn Difference
Learn more about The Taylor Village Assisted Living amenities or schedule a tour to discover how our services can help seniors thrive. Taylor Village Assisted Living is open to both residents of the Pennybyrn at Maryfield Retirement Community and residents of the Greensboro – High Point area.